PA3399U-2BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3399U-2BRS

PA3399U-2BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W850i A great Blend Of Music Along with Camera_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W850i A great Blend Of Music Along with Camera_2. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W850i A great Blend Of Music Along with Camera_2.   Sony Ericsson W850i A great Blend Of Music Along with Camera_2. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Music for all period! The W850i Walkman contact from Sony Ericsson could be the perfect gadget for all music lovers. The handset is crafted beautifully to fit every bits of music to the touch your senses. Apart from music, the Sony Ericsson W850i was created to suit other purposes that include camera for great pictures and therefore the phone itself for bringing the world some more closer.

The Sony Ericsson W850i will come in two seductive colours my spouse and i. e., precious black and additionally golden white. The tumble opening phone is rendered with soft surface and also dedicated keys for very good music and web discover. View the pictures, videos and play games around the large 2-inch 262K-color screen.

All the music features are beautifully contained in the Sony W850i handset. A 1GB Memory Stay PRO Duo allows an individual to download for over 1000 songs to your choice. Boost the master, choose Mega Bass just for fuller sound, and arrange the music for comfortable access. A new TrackID feature allows you to find out the great artist about the radio.

The Sony Ericsson W850i includes a 2. 0-megapixel camera and 4x internet zoom to catch the actual special moments you always desire to grab. You can improve the photographic skill even better using digital zoom and even photo light. It has another digicam that sits above the iphone screen for video names. Video calling facility in 3G phones lets you have a real thinking experience.

Now the Sony W850i lets you keep in touch with your employees even if you happen to on a tour. Speak to your office and employees anytime-anywhere on the Internet. The 3G systems offers fast web surfing around, fast downloading of data and connectivity without the trouble. Send and experience e-mails, download attachments, and so forth. Also free yourself from your mess of wires along with Bluetooth technology.

A single handset and much featuresę”½ony Ericsson W850i is probably the best music phones at any time. If you are an excellent music fan and take pleasure in photography, you must have this handset. Sony mobile deals can be obtained on different networks, grab the ability and enjoy.

Take a short look at Sony K850i.
Back to top Go down
https://pa3399u-2brs.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W850i A great Blend Of Music Along with Camera_2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PA3399U-2BRS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: