PA3399U-2BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3399U-2BRS

PA3399U-2BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combining the Right Product for the Right Craft Medium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Combining the Right Product for the Right Craft Medium Empty
PostSubject: Combining the Right Product for the Right Craft Medium   Combining the Right Product for the Right Craft Medium EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Now We're not an expect in this field in any respect, however I would think large furniture pieces possibly dining table w/chairs, trash bins and cabinet sets ordinarily are not good displays for sizeable dolls. True, I have witnessed smaller dolls displayed within a friend's home. But she is not showing off the furniture even so the knick-knacks that she invested in. The best way to show furniture pieces of this size has either a plant or even home dé cor gift container. This is what Come on, man about combining the right craft to the right craft medium. A furniture designer is more advanced than a doll designer together with visa-versa.
Now I know often crafters show booth spaces this is all good; however one crafter will make sales and the other would possibly not. Especially if what one sell does not remain in the theme of the crafter you happen to be sharing with. To solve this trouble, talks to your friend within the display set up or accompany those to one of their presents. That way you look at first hand how things are done incase sharing a booth is helpful to you.
If you may share a booth then ensure that you are getting the ideal of selling your supplements. Fitting into the concept of other crafters is always good especially if you both are generating revenue. The right product together with the right medium means sales and profits for both crafters.
Back to top Go down
https://pa3399u-2brs.forumotion.com

Combining the Right Product for the Right Craft Medium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PA3399U-2BRS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: