PA3399U-2BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3399U-2BRS

PA3399U-2BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Evaluate.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Evaluate. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Evaluate.   Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Evaluate. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Lots of people falsely assume that modest laptops aren't powerful laptops, or that small laptops couldn't possibly be as feature-rich like their larger competitors, but anyone who feels these false assumptions haven't met the Acer Want One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire The first is an 8. 9 in . LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Laptop that weighs a mere 2. 78 lbs and offers amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you will be checking your e-mail, managing your online accounts or having a conversation with the friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop offers an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything that you'll require in order to effectively surf the online world, get your work done or simply have some fun.
Battery Life - This is among the greatest elements of typically the Acer Aspire One. So far as battery life is interested, you will be surprised after you see how long this battery can look at. I've taken my laptop out of the house expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing my favorite video game for four hours straight, I closed it down and found that we still had a a revelation hour and fifteen a matter of minutes worth of battery life to make the most of.
Look and Feel - My Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop attracts throngs beyond my imagination. Many people assume I am having fun with a DVD player until I start doing offers or my laptop begins throwing off chat tones. If you are looking for a small, portable and visually attractive laptop, then the produces brought to life by Acer are a good way to go. The Acer Aspire The first is my favorite laptop probably, and it continues to make sure you blow my mind when I take it out and watch everyone obtain excited at it.
The important thing specifications are enough to offer a clear indication connected with how awesome this minor, portable laptop really will be.
Processor - Intel Atom Pick N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Windows xp Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite BROUGHT Backlight LCD Display
Hard disk - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Pounds - 2. 78 lbs .
Measurement - 9. 8"L x 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Plug-ins - 3 - HARDWARE 2. 0, VGA Connector, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection
Included Accessories - 4GB HARDWARE flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion electric battery, user guide, Power adaptor, Power cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Software program - Acer Recovery Managing, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Readers, McAfee Internet Security Fit, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you are searching for a small and portable laptop that is certainly visually stunning and extremely packs a punch with regards to functionality, then the Acer Desire One Mini laptop is the way to go. This laptop will supply you with the capability and functionality that you desire, regardless of whether you are searching for a laptop offering work functionality or maybe a nice gaming rig. Regardless of what you need, this is a superb laptop for you if portability is critical.
Back to top Go down
https://pa3399u-2brs.forumotion.com

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Evaluate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PA3399U-2BRS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: