PA3399U-2BRS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA3399U-2BRS

PA3399U-2BRS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Pointless Men抯 Gifts Are Usually The Best Received

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Most Pointless Men抯 Gifts Are Usually The Best Received Empty
PostSubject: The Most Pointless Men抯 Gifts Are Usually The Best Received   The Most Pointless Men抯 Gifts Are Usually The Best Received EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:45 pm

We see it time and time again that the most pointless men抯 gifts are usually the gifts that get talked about the longest and are always the best received.

Most of you would have seen the classic advertising campaign by MasterCard in which one of their commercials highlights a child being given a cool present only to end up playing with the box it came in. When it comes to buying men抯 gifts you need to be thinking along those lines if you want to achieve ultimate success.

To make the point, I抦 going to ask you to conduct a little experiment. I抣l show you a couple of men抯 gifts with a brief description of that product and I want you to describe the gift to three men of various ages.
USB Humping Dog - Longer Lasting Edition

I know, I know, your first thoughts are, What the! I can assure you, it抯 very funny to guys. Trust me!

The Humping Dog USB has never ending thrusting power to give your USB port all the love it can handle and leave it totally satisfied.

Everyone likes to make sure their USB port is getting the loving attention it deserves! Your USB port is always available for you and never complains no matter how many times you quickly stick something in and out of it. Well, why not give it some of the affection and satisfaction it deserves? This USB Humping Dog will give it the physical touch it needs to stay healthy and happy.

Like I said tell three guys about it and look for their reactions and don抰 forget to ask them if it would be one of those men抯 gifts that make the grade. If you want to see him in action, you can go to the web page and check out the Youtube video.

The second men抯 gift is The Sat-Nag ?The Satelite Navigation Nagging System. It抯 ok, it takes the pi?out of both men and women.

The Sat Nag is the greatest in-car invention since the Sat Nav. Actually no, it抯 better than a Sat Nav, and even if it抯 guaranteed to get you nowhere fast, it抯 one of those pointless men抯 gifts that just keeps on giving.

Press the button on the front and a very well-recorded, patronising woman抯 voice will come out with one of a host of hysterical Sat Nav-type commands. With such crackers as: 揑 know you抮e a man, but it抯 been 35 minutes now, so can you please admit you抮e lost and ask someone the way? and 揑n 100 metres turn left. No right, err, no left. Sorry, I never can tell my left from my right? as well as 揑n 50 meters I抦 going to put on my most annoying voice and say 慖s your short cut really faster when we get stuck in traffic like this, well, is it darling??and 揑n 100 meters I抦 going to talk to you in that special voice, which should let you know you抳e upset me in some way that is bound to be your fault?

Even you are smiling at this one.Everyone knows someone who would be the perfect target for The Sat-Nag.

Well off you go. Ask 3 guys you know about how well these men抯 gifts would be received by men in general.

Back to top Go down
https://pa3399u-2brs.forumotion.com

The Most Pointless Men抯 Gifts Are Usually The Best Received
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PA3399U-2BRS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: